09 Nov Travel with American Tourister
American Tourister Curio spinner luggage has what I look for in luggage when I travel during a weekend trip or internationally. Thank you for sponsoring this post.
American Tourister Curio 25″” Hardside Checked Spinner Luggage White (comes in 3 colors) | H&M pleated midi skirt | Misguided chocker sweater | Charlotte Russe Suede biker jacket | Chanel espadrilles | Givenchy Antigona bag
Let’s chat a little about traveling today. Most of you already know that I love to travel. In the last 10 years, I’ve visited 26 countries. And I visited almost half of those places twice. Since Simon family is living in Europe, we go there at least once a year. Simon will go two to three times sometimes. That just means having right luggage is a must. There are a few things that look for when I’m searching for new luggage.
American Tourister Curio spinner luggage
- Polypropylene circular design with silver color pop logo treatment, make it easier to travel even when its wet out
- Book opening case with mesh divider and cross straps in the main compartment with a zipped modesty pocket
- Dual spinner wheels for a smooth ride
- Fixed TSA 3 dial lock keeps belongings safe & secure
- Retractable handle provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling
- Top and side carry handle
Shop this post
Indeed ‘Fun never gets old’ especially when it comes to your luggage. American Tourister got some of the most beautiful luggage design, and I love their color collection. My two favorite colors are white and pink, normal I would gravitate toward a pink bag. But Simon really like this luggage, too so I got a white one so he can also use it.
Also, I’m so grateful that American Tourister sponsored me to run The Color Run |The Happiest 5k run on the planet that happened here in the bay. Probably one of the most fun experience of mine. Love their glitter tank I had so fun taken boomerang in it. And of course, their stop was the pink in the rainbow. After the run was over, there’s a big party with live DJ, and American Tourister was so great to do giveaways.