Dressing up with River Island

Posted By: | January 30, 2018

Hi guys, it had been a little bit, so here are some new daytime outfits that are perfect for roaming the town with River Island

I can’t believe we’re at the end of Jan 2018. This month flew by so fast that lost track of days. I had been doing lots of planning for 2018 travels. I just returned from Park City, Utah. Had an amazing time snowboarding and exploring the town. In a few weeks, I will head up to Lake Tahoe for more winter fun. Then off to Hawaii in March. Lots more to add to the calendar, so make sure to follow me on Instagram @rachelvogttrends.

Since I’m in California, the winter doesn’t get that cold here compared to lots of other places around the globe. That mean my winter styles will still involve skirt, and heel sandals. Where are you from and what kind of weather are you dealing with?

Outfit #1: Edgy

Photographer: Jyehro Poquiz

I don’t usually wear black even though it’s one of the most flattering colors to wear. But when I do, I want the pieces to have a lot of edgy and fun details. Well, this top for necklace and back bow tie details got me at hello. This skirt with the thigh slit and lace-up details was the perfect touch to this girly, sexy and sexy outfit. Don’t forget about the shoes with all the gold pearl & studs are just beautiful.

Outfit #2: Girly chic

PC: Helen Chen

Talk about being cozy; this outfit kept me so warm while walking about Union Square that I wanted to strip naked (j/k). This peach color bell sleeves sweater is so soft and cozy, make me want to wear it all of the time. I paired with jeans and rose gold heel sandals, to make it more girly chic I topped with this camel faux fur coat with gem pins all over it.

P.S. Both of the shoes from 1st & 2nd outfit are on repeats, you can see how I styled in my previous outfits here

Outfit #3: Feminine

I don’t really care what time of the year it’s when I come to my favorite colors to wear. Most of you probably know by now that I love wearing white and pink. This white peplum tank top is quite flattering on, and of course, since we’re in the winter months topping it off with a knit cardigan is a must. I wore it with a pleated skirt, but it also looks really cute with jeans, too.

Thank you River Island for sponsoring this post.

SHOP MY DAILY OUTFITS

Raysa Garcia says:

Wow! You look beyond stunning.
Love all these looks! And your hair is goals.
Thanks for sharing, beauty!
Xx, Raysa

Len Parent says:

This is amazing! Lovely photos, Rachel! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Wednesday!
Much love, Len
XO

These looks are all so perfect! You know how to switch things up and dress for any occasion!

fashNcurious says:

You are absolutely gorgeous!! I love all of your outfits!!!

Lexie says:

Loving the girly chic and love your style girl!!! 😁

Wow so beautiful ❤️💖🙌😍 Can’t choose a favorite

Beautiful look! Love the pics!
Muahhhh
Hadasah Love || http://www.styletolove.com

Bernice says:

Winter outfits are my favourite! I love the oversized fur coat look, and that stylish pleated skirt!

I definitely like the all-black outfit the most! It’s chic and edgy and I’d totally wear it myself 🙂 I think the girly outfits would be perfect for Valentine’s day!
xo Samantha

Great job on all 3 looks Luv :o) Each one was on point and I want all of them now!

Jo says:

All three outfits are so super cute! You look gorgeous in each one. River Island has such fabulous finds!

xo, Jo

Aliya says:

All three outfits are so nice. So hard for me to choose. I think I want them all! I’ve never heard of River Island but I’ll check them out.

sharon wu says:

i’ve heard great things about river island and you’ve styled all these looks to perfection! theyre all so good i can’t choose a fave lol xo, sharon

Настя says:

That’s cool. I like your blog. Go to my blog http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/2018/01/2018.html

Taylor says:

Beautiful! I always waned to shop at River Island. You convinced me! Awesome pictures

fashNcurious says:

You have such fabulous style! Love all these outfits.

Babe!! These outfits are killer!! Girly chic has my heart tho 😍

Bernice says:

Three very gorgeous outfits! My favourite was the girl chic look as it’s something I’d wear on weekends haha

Len Parent says:

You are the cutest girl ever!!! Love all your photos, Rachel!!
Thanks for sharing!
Hope you’re having a great week!
Much love, Len
XO

marcy says:

OMG love all this looks babe! I will definitely wear all of them you have such a great style.
My favourite is the all black look!

xoxo