Holiday dresses with River Island

Posted By: | December 13, 2017

Happy December guys! Christmas and New years are only weeks away. Time to pick out those Holiday dresses that you want to show off to your family and friends. As I mentioned last month, River Island had become one of my favorite online shops. Here’s my previous post of some of my favorite Fall and holiday outfits with River Island. They have such great variety of clothing for your selection. This time I want to share some of my favorite lace and metallic dresses that are perfect for your holiday parties.

1St outfit: Red lace & Rose Gold

Red lace high neck midi bodycon dressCamel faux fur collar coat Rose gold tone metallic circle heel sandals

I wore this red lace dress to Simon’s holiday party, and man oh man people wouldn’t stop complimenting me. Pairing with the faux fur collar coat to keep me warm and yet still glam.

2nd outfit: Gray metallic & leather

Want to look classy, yet sexy with a touch of edgy. Well, this outfit got it all. This look is perfect for a girl night out/holiday party. You can make it a little girly by changing out the leather jacket with the faux fur collar coat.

Silver metallic cut out knitted bodycon dress (currently on sale $40) |Black leather quilted biker jacket |Black faux pearl embellished court shoes | Dionysus medium GG shoulder bag

3rd outfit: Black and Rose gold

These rose gold heel sandals do go with almost any outfits. This is my outfit for my own company Holiday party dinner. And the most exciting thing was people asking me if this dress was from Chanel. The lace detail of this dress was so gorgeous, and it helps to accentuate my figure so perfectly.

P.S. There are some updates to the Christmas tree decorations. I removed the ribbons (for the 4th times) and tucked into the tree. I think it looks a lot better right now, you can see it on my Instagram instastories highlight @rachelvogttrends.

Black floral lace waisted midi dress (currently on sale $120) | Rose gold tone metallic circle heel sandalsPink block boucle knit mini satchel bag | La Paz Bracelet

These dresses are so perfect for the holidays! The red one is definitely the winner for me! xx

Mariann Yip says:

You look stunning in all three dresses! It’s definitely hard to pick a holiday dress but these all look amazing on you and I think the colors are perfect!

Lexie says:

Really loving some of these picks! Mine is a red velvet dress…cannot wait to wear it!!

fashNcurious says:

Those dresses are all fabulous!! I love them all!

Ria says:

My favorite is the second look! So smoking hot!

Hex my lovely girl…. I am obsessed with all three looks. You have styled them to perfection and honestly one can see right away that you have a stunning sence of fashion and style. My fave dress was the black laced one. It has such a self portrait vibe to it and it suits you so perfectly. Love it

Oh my goodness! I’m in love with every look!!! So pretty!

Taylor says:

Love the grey and metallic look! I feel like the cut out knitted bodycon dress can be dressed up or down. So versatile.

Love your outfit ideas. Also, your tree is gorgeous!

Simply GORG looks on you. I love a cut-out anything and your dresses don’t disappoint. Accessories-wise, I give you 10’s across the board Babes! Thanks for sharing 🙂 https://itgirlaccessories.com

All of these dresses are absolutely gorgeous! I love River Island and I can’t pick a favorite!!

I love the holidays since it is a great time and excuse to dress up. These dresses are all amazing by River Island and what I love about them are that they are affordable too. The red lace dress is stunning and love it with the fur. Fur just adds that extra glamour. The bodycon dress is more casual but I also love the cut outs which add a bit of street vibe to the look. And what a perfect black lace dress! I think everyone needs one of these in their closets for sure too. Thanks for sharing such beautiful looks. xoxo, Christine

Rachel, you look amazing in all of these dresses! I think I like the red one on you best- it is the perfect color for the holidays! Anything lace is already a favorite in my book!
xo Samantha

Jo says:

What gorgeous holiday party looks! River Island has some really party perfect finds in their collection! The first look is my fave. I’ve been so attracted to red dresses lately. That red lace dress is such a stunner.

xo, Jo

[…] you still looking for more holiday outfits inspo? See some of my previous posts here & […]

marcy says:

So obsess with your style and these dresses options babe! All of them are so perfect for the holiday season and all of them look they were made for you since they fit amazing! You look great in all 3 options.

xoxo
Marcy

You have truly chosen the most gorgeous dresses and they look so magnificent on you. The red is amazing with the intricate details and the black and rose gold is so unique and elegant. They are all perfect for the holidays and I’m glad also so affordable!

Despite all looks being amazing I must say the red lace dress from River Island is STUNNING on you and although it’s a hard color to pull off you do it perfectly and look like a queen! Truly stunning and I love it!
Thomas xx

[…] P.S. Both of the shoes from 1st & 2nd outfit are on repeats, you can see how I styled in my previous outfits here.  […]

TimothyBuby says:

There are certainly a variety of details like that to take into consideration. That is a nice level to convey up. I provide the thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up where an important thing will likely be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys really feel the affect of just a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives. http://hellowh983mm.com