Lets talk hair care with Style Edit

Posted By: | October 13, 2017

Style edit hair products: Root concealer for Brunettes |Root touch up for Brunettes

Thanks Style Edit for sponsoring this post.

Hi guys,

Lets talk a little about hair today, since I always get lots of questions about my hair from you guys.

First, let’s start with a little background about my hair. So I’ve been wearing extra long hair for a long period of time now. Well, I had short hair for only a year or two when I was in high school. Funny story: I got upset at my mom for not helping me with my hair cut, and the stubborn me decided to take scissors and chop it off myself. I know, I’m crazy and dramatic. But ever since then, I let my hair grow out and trimmed it once every 3-6 months or so. Also, when i was younger I went through a stage of dying my hair platinum blonde. It was really bad for my hair and the maintenance was too much. Therefore, I went back to my natural color.

In recent years, I started to wear hair extensions whenever I wanted to have a fuller look. Usually I wear 22 inches in length to match with my hair.

With many years of experience playing with my hair I have some tips that I can share with you guys. These are some products that I had been using for a while to keep my hair nice, and healthy. Not washing my hair daily, using coconut oil as deep conditioner, trying to find natural shampoo and conditioner.

Also, recently I found Style Edit, a root concealer for brunettes. Its color adaptive pigments smoothly adhere to the hair fiber and self-adjust to perfectly match hair color, providing a lustrous, natural shine. This instant, temporary root touch-up spray covers gray roots or root regrowth, extending the life of color between salon visits. The unique pin point applicator targets the areas that need a temporary color boost.

Click here StyleEdit.com to find a salon near you to purchase.

Mariann Yip says:

Wow your hair looks amazing’! I would never guess you had hair extensions. I love exploring new hair care products so I’ll definitely look into them!

You’ve got Style to Love! I love your blog!!!
xox
Hadasah || http://www.styletolove.com

You have stunning hair and I’ve always admired it. I haven’t played with extensions before but seems like it would be fun to add some length some days and go au natural the other days. I want to look into this hair concealer. I am getting to that age where I find some random greys and it would be nice to be able to cover them since I don’t have a ton where I need to dye my hair (not yet anyway). Thanks for letting me know about this and need to check it out! xoxo, Christine

Your hair looks healthy and so perfect! Love the long curls!

Gracie says:

Your hair looks incredible. My hair is so thin – I have to work really hard for it to have the look of thickness. Beautiful and I love the pink bag.

Xxgracie

snappedbygracie.com

LAFOTKA says:

Your hair always looks incredible! Gorgeous!

Keyma says:

I obsessed with hair care just like I am skincare. I gotta try this brand out. Your hair looks amazing

Sheree says:

I can’t believe how gorgeous your hair is!! It is so lush and full and Im sure that it takes a lot of care and maintenance just like skincare. The root touch up sounds like a great thing to have for in between coloring.
xo Sheree
PoshClassyMom.com

You have the most gorgeous hair! Need to give these products a try! xo, Suzanne~ http://www.suzannespiegoski.com

Being a natural brunette and having been platinum blonde myself, I hear you on doing massive damage in your younger years and I actually also did a semi-Britney in my younger years, but now I’m back to natural and medium long hair again which feels good, but oh the effort… It’s worth it though and I’d love to check out the root concealer! 🙂
Thomas xx

Wow! Your hair is truly so gorgeous and I love that you are able to wear extensions in such a natural way. I had no idea! I definitely need to try Style Edit! It seems like such a great solution for touching up your color!

Your hair look absolutely incredible. You can tell you look after them properly. Well done

Sharon Wu says:

Your hair is seriously goals babe! I wish my hair would get that long and stay healthy haha. Any hair product you use I will use too! xo, sharon

OMG your hair looks incredible! These products would be perfect for me. I definitely will check them out!

candi says:

Your hair constantly looks incredible in ALL your pictures on the blog or on instagram, I’m so jealous! I have fine, limp hair and wish they were like yours instead – flawless! Style Edit sounds really interesting too, and I need to check them out!

BTW, do you have a type of hair extensions you’d recommend? I would love to try out hair extensions too, but I always have trouble with the ones I buy randomly online… 😉

xo candi
thelollychase.com

Gail says:

I need to check out this brand. Your hair looks beautiful and I had no idea you were extensions. It looks great!

Talina says:

Your hair is stunning! I’ll definitely have to give this product a try!! xo

Daniel says:

Such a cute pink bag!

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

WELL, YOUR HAIR LOOKS AWESOME AND SO HEALTHY! XX

Jessie says:

Rachel, you hair is always so perfect, I had no idea you actually wear extension! They look so natural and pretty on you!!! I love to have long hair like yours, but I enjoy water sports during the summer too much, and I’ve been cutting my hair shorter and shorter so it’s easy to wash. I should totally consider the hair extension option, so I can go short to long in no time =)

xx, Jessie

My hair is short so I’d love to wear extensions sometimes but its a bit difficult when it’s a blunt bob haha. Hair concealer is great when those gray hairs start appearing though! I love how beautiful and healthy your hair looks <3
xo Samantha

My Homepage says:

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More Informations here: rachelvogttrends.com/2017/10/13/hair-concealer-brunettes/ […]

Amy says:

OMG your hair is always soooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing some of your secrets ; ) I’ve never tried extensions but have been so curious! Hearing your positive experience and review makes me much more comfortable to do so! Have a great week babe.

xx, Amy

marcy says:

Your hair is goals babe!! I love how long it is and how the curls look on you!
I use to wear extensions but not anymore really need to try this concealer.

Thanks for sharing!

xoxo
Marcy

Jo says:

You have such beautiful hair! It looks so healthy. I love your loose waves which I wish I could do with my hair! I heard about using coconut oil as a deep conditioning hair treatment. I haven’t tried it yet but it does sound amazing as well as cost effective!

xo, Jo