Sports Bra with Push up and Adjustable by Kissbobo

kissbobo sports bra push up with adjustable straps
kissbobo sports bra push up with adjustable straps
kissbobo sports bra push up with adjustable straps
kissbobo sports bra push up with adjustable straps
kissbobo sports bra push up with adjustable straps
kissbobo sports bra push up with adjustable straps

Thank you Kissbobo for sponsoring this post, and providing me with this amazing Yellow Cross back sports bra (here) | Victoria’s Secret leggings| Adidas original superstar sneakers

Hi guys,

It had been a while since i share a blog post. I had to take sometime off for a medical emergency. Thanks god everything is ok now, so i’m back!

A little about me, I haven’t share this but haven’t been active since I started working at the tech company about 2 and half year ago. But before I was quite active since my husband love to be outdoor.

Well about 7-8 years ago I ran my 1st 10K race without any training or experience, which was a mistake. I wore training shoes instead of running shoes, and didn’t have the right workout gear. Well I did finish the race but i couldn’t walk afterward. After all the complaining after the race that I’m in pain. My friends told me that I wore the wrong shoes and didn’t have the right sports bra. Well that was a painful lesson to learn. Now I know that if I want to do any out door activities. I will needs to get the right gears so my body won’t have to pay for it afterward :-).

Sports bar is definitely a must have, especially an affordable one. I found this Kissbobo cross back sports bra push up with adjustable straps. It not only look good but it have amazing support for my chest. I love the cross back detail and the push up to make your bust look so flattering. It come in 3 different colors, black, gray and yellow. Of course I got a yellow bra for myself, working out should also be fun and looking cute right? It’s also very affordable, $25 on Amazon.

Now it’s time for me to get back out there and be active again. Who’s with me?

Shop This Post

Achilles K. says:

Test by Achilles

Such a fabulous sports bra and such an amazing price! Love the color and quality! Also, you look so gorgeous!

Sheree says:

I love this workout outfit! The sports bra looks so comfortable, and you are so lucky to have found such a great deal on it! I will definitely have to check out KissBobo.

~xo Sheree
PoshClassyMom.com

This looks like a great looking sports bra! xo, Suzanne~ http://www.suzannespiegoski.com

Gail says:

That’s such a cool sports bra. Having the right workout gear is so important. Xoxo

LAFOTKA says:

Gorgeous sports bra and glad you are well! Take it easy!

Proper workout gear is so important! Glad you’re better

Aleksandra says:

Wooow what an amazing view you choose for the photos! Very nice bra, i am looking for the sportwear right now. Thanks

I definitely need to get out there and be active again as it’s vital to ones health. Also love that the sports bra really can be worn outdoors too and makes you look like a real fitness pro! 🙂
Thomas xx

Luke says:

You look ready to take on the world here! Such a stylish workout look!

I agree that having the right shoes and sportsbra is crucial when working out and especially if you are running a race. I am sorry to hear that you had to take some time off due to your health but glad that you are doing well now. I love this neon sportsbra from Kissbobo! Even though I like wearing neutrals on a daily basis when it comes to working out, neon and vibrant colors make me more energetic. I also like that it has a push up feature because I can use all the help I can get in that department. Lol. xoxo, Christine

Mariann Yip says:

I work out 5x a week so I always look for a good sports bra. This one looks like high quality with great coverage so I’ll definitely look into it!

I’m really glad I read this post! I actually started running more at the gym, and I prooooobably don’t have the right shoes… haha. I really should invest in quality running shoes to avoid any injury. I love this athletic gear you are wearing, you look really good!

Gracie says:

Count me in Rachel. I started seriously exercising about three years ago and I feel I am in better shape now than ever. It is a daily ritual and I do not feel good if I do not be out there and get moving. Love the sports bra.

Xxgracie

snappedbygracie.com

Sharon Wu says:

That sports bra looks so chic and comfortable at the same time! You are rocking it babe xo, sharon

Bernice says:

This sports bra is so cute! I received the grey one and didn’t even realise there were more colours available! Super cute colour that pops!

marcy says:

I totally need this sport bra in my life! It looks exactly what I need and so comfy too!
LOVE the color on you.

xoxo
Marcy

Jo says:

Love Kissbobo’s sports bra designs! I’m with you, just cause you’re sweating it out, doesn’t mean you can’t look cute! A good sports bra is definitely key to a great workout. I hate having to tug at my workout clothes in between reps just because they’re ill-fitting. Thanks for sharing your review!

xo, Jo

Jenelle says:

When I first started working out I was the same, I had all the wrong gear, my friend, who was training to be a PT invited me out to a morning work out which ended up being with a bunch of girls who worked at Lululemon. They did not make fun of my clothes or anything, but after the work out some of them explained to me about the fabric technology and how there were some better options. Then they invited me to try out some pieces and I was hooked. It made all the difference to my workouts, I was so much more motivated too.
xx Jenelle